Here is a package of past recollections and future inspirations, tangled together into a collage of images;
Showing what can only be created. Recording trends, street-styles, runway effects and inspirational pin-up boards from one season to the next. Think of this space as, but one more drop into the great sea of matter, defined, with the ability to realize style and its existence.
I do not own any of the images on this blog unless stated;
The only photos, quotes, and links that I claim to own are under the tag of 'personal', or 'whatdoiwear'. If there is something featured that belongs to you that does not display a credit, please message me and I will be more then happy to apply it for you.
For outfit submissions/affiliation:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY FAVORITE FASHION MAGAZINES
D.I.Y Ripped Jeans:
1. Put on the jeans & mark the places you want the holes to be with chalk.
2. Cut horizontal slits on the spots of the holes.
3. Start pulling on the white horizontal threads/Use a needle to loosen them up.
4. Removing some of the horizontal threads.
5. Pick and pull out all the blue vertical threads.
6. Done! The holes will look more natural after your jeans have a wash.
Posted 1 year ago with 2,791 notes
98andreapijo likes this
Show more notes